Angelo’s Catering & Events
GENERAL TRADING INFORMATION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Angelo’s Catering & Events may make a one-off fixed charge for the delivery, set up, clearance and travel involved in co-ordinating the event. This will be dependent on location and will be outlined in our initial quotation.
2. All quotes are valid for one month from the date of quotation.
3. All bookings must be confirmed in writing by email along with the booking deposit payment as outlined in quotation. For smaller events we may request a nominal deposit at our discretion.
4. All prices quoted are based on the information provided by the client at the beginning of the quotation process. Confirmation of guest numbers must be given two weeks prior to the event along with menu choices, along with equipment requirements, along with dietary and allergen information and any other information that may affect the overall quotation. Extra equipment may include - kitchens and kitchen equipment that may be required for your event. Tablecloths / glassware/tableware supplied by us will be charged at the standard rate. Any extra charges levied at us by the venue will be passed on to the client. All figures will be amended accordingly at this point and will take into account any funds that we have received.
Unless agreed otherwise in writing the services that we agree to provide to you are only the services specified in your catering summary which you have agreed to.
5. Angelo’s Catering & Events must be informed if any of your guests have any allergies or special diets and requirements as soon as possible before your event. Angelo’s Catering & Events will endeavour to provide suitable adaption to the Clients menu for any guests with special dietary requirements or allergies. We cannot however take responsibility for any guests unless advised in advance (no less than 48 hours prior to the event).
All the meals are prepared in kitchens, event venues or other prep area where other products and food is held and prepared, these items may include nuts, seeds, peppers and soy, and there may be risk of cross-contamination. Also, there may be traces of products that use milk, eggs, gluten, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds and capsicum from other food sources used in our kitchen. While we have strict policies, we cannot guarantee a total absence of these products in any of our food. Customers with food allergies must be aware of the risk. Customers who have any form of medical condition, food intolerances or food allergies should consult with a medical professional before starting any meal plan. Angelo’s catering & events will not assume any liability for adverse reactions from the food consumed, or items one may encounter while eating any of our meals.
6. Where applicable, vat may be charged at the current rate.
7. Angelo’s Catering & Events have full public and employee liability insurance, and our certificate is available upon request.
8. Angelo’s Catering & Events shall make all reasonable efforts to perform their obligations but shall not be liable for any delay or other failure because of factors outside of the company’s control.
9. We are happy to advise our clients on any electricity/ gas/ water/ lighting requirements but do not accept responsibility for problems due to power failure or faulty equipment used by client or supplied by other companies.
10. No external food may be brought into the event by the client or their guests for consumption on the premises or venue where we are providing a service unless a pre-agreed arrangement has been made. In such an event Angelo’s Catering & Events cannot be held responsible for the safety and quality of any food or drink supplied directly by the client or any other organisation or persons.
11. No liability is accepted by Angelo’s Catering & Events for the failure of performance due to accidents, fire, flood, and obstruction by any ‘acts of god’ or any such event beyond the control of the company.
12. As part of our service we will undertake a site visit to determine access, lay out and venue facilities. Additional charges may apply for any additional cooking equipment required to produce the menu if the venue is not suitably equipped. These charges will be made clear on our quotation.
13. Staffing costs will vary depending on the style of event and level of service required.
14. Deposit payments are non-refundable, and the following percentage of the outstanding sales value will be charged to the client in the event of cancellation-
30 days prior to event- 25% of the quoted cost
14 days prior to event- 50% of the quoted cost
7 days prior to event- 100% of the quoted cost
15. Angelo’s Catering & Events reserve the right to cancel any booking if agreed payment terms are not met by client as laid out in this agreement.
16. Equipment delivered to any location (private house, dwelling or clients nominated venue) shall remain the responsibility of the client from delivery until collection. Any breakages, loss or damage to our equipment or hired equipment caused directly by client or clients’ guests will be charged to the client at full replacement cost.
17. Angelo’s Catering & Events will not take responsibility for the clearance from site of food waste or other waste. It will be the responsibility of the client or venue to provide adequate bin and waste disposal means for us to use.
Angelo’s Catering & Events will not clear any bottles, cardboard, plastics unless the bar service is provided by Angelo’s Catering & Events or by prior agreement at an additional charge.
18. Unless prior arrangements have been made, all tables and chairs need to be in position prior to our arrival on site and arranged as per the table plan provided to us. At the end of your event, we will leave the tables and chairs in position, and we will not fold down tables or stack chairs. Room dressing service is available at extra cost.
19. We will not accept responsibility for the cleaning of venue or marquee. Whilst we will endeavour to ensure that the area is as clear as possible from food waste, drink waste and linen removed from tables if required, we will not sweep, mop, or hoover the venue at the end of your event.
20. Angelo’s Catering & Events reserve the right to dispose of any leftover food at the end of the event especially if the food has been on a buffet table hot or cold for 2 hours or more as per our health and safety guidelines. If the client requires leftover food to be kept for their own personal consumption after the event Angelo’s Catering & Events cannot be held responsible for any consequences arising from the consumption of this food. Our responsibility for this food ceases once the food has been removed from the buffet table/serving area and is not disposed of.
When food is delivered to a client’s home or nominated venue by Angelo’s Catering & Events using the company’s serving platters, dishes, and bowls any breakages, damage such as cracks or chips and losses will be charged to the client at full replacement cost.
21. The client assumes responsibility for the behaviour of their guests. At the total discretion of Angelo’s Catering & Events and their representatives, any behaviour by the client or their guests that is deemed to be aggressive, threatening, racist or sexist will not be tolerated. In all cases, Angelo’s Catering & Events reserves the right to withdraw service immediately. In the event of service being withdrawn, no refund or recompense will be due to the client.
22. Angelo’s Catering & Events will not be held responsible for the theft, lost or damage to any personal effects of the Client or gifts brought onto premises by the Client guests.
23. Social media and Marketing, as part of our service and operations, Angelo’s Catering & Events reserve the right to use images and information from your event for social media and marketing purposes. This may include our website, brochures, and other sales tools. This includes images of you, your guests and your event (preparation, decoration and deployment).
24. Payment is due by agreed time frame set out in your quotation and the payment terms on your invoice. Interest will be chargeable at 5% per month or part of a month for any payment overdue. Further failure to pay may result in legal action taken.
25. Our terms & Conditions are periodically updated; only current Terms and Conditions remain valid; please see our website for currents terms.